Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Word from Esther

This is a brand new website that my friend, Brian, created. I'll be traveling across the country next year, talking to those who need to be assured that your loved one is alive and well - on The Other Side.

I'd love to meet you, but until that time, let us hear from you.

My son, Dean, was an aspiring screenwriter. When he died I vowed that I would do for other new writers what I wish I had done for him. I'd love to hear from writers who are following their heart but who have no one to talk to about it. The one thing I know for sure is that you have it in you to do everything you dream of doing. A goal is simply a dream that's been kicked in the pants! One is passive, one is active. If you're capable of dreaming, you're capable of fulfilling that dream.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you, please share your questions and stories!